by Editor Editor

Insurance Nominees or Beneficiaries?

Generally, when a person passes on with Will or without a Will, all his assets will be frozen before obtaining the Order. The Person Representative will apply for the letters of administration in the case of intestate or Grand of Probate in the case of testate to administer the deceased person’s estate.

Read more