UNominate is a simple appointment of Rockwills Trustee Berhad as Trustee for trust insurance policy when a Policy Owner agrees to the appointment of Rockwills Trustee Berhad as trustee of his/her insurance policy(ies) pursuant to Paragraph 5 of Schedule 10 of the Financial Services Act 2013.
What are the benefits of U-Nominate?
- Policy owner retains control of the policy;
- Policy owner can make changes to the nominees;
- Rockwills Trustee Berhad acts as the neutral trustee to consent to any changes in the policy; and
- Proceeds from insurance monies may be used for minor beneficiaries’ (under 18 years old) maintenance, education and medical needs.
Why Choose Rockwills Trustee Berhad?
- Specialised knowledge of various issues pertaining to estate planning;
- Expertise from many years of experience;
- Continuity in administering the trust;
- Dedication to manage and administer the trust;
- Impartial to all the beneficiaries;
- Trustworthy and accountable as a licensed trustee.
Please contact us for a FREE estate planning consultation
Tel: 03-7877 9939